Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wacky About Wallpaper!

I know painted walls are in.  And I love them.  So calming and so pretty and so easy to re-do.  But I still love love love wallpaper.  Vintage wallpaper, modern wallpaper, pale wallpaper, bold wallpaper, and now the recently discovered (new to me anyway) Color-in or Color It Yourself Wallpapers.  Wow.

 How cool is this???
source
 If you were a kid, wouldn't you love this???!
 Wow, what fun!
Graham and Brown wallpaper
But it's not just for kids!!!!
Graham and Brown
This design is billed as an "interactive wallpaper." Think of the possibilities!!! 
You could leave it blank for a clean, modern look....

color it in with markers or paint....

 Or add photographs, documents, anything!!!
Right now there's not a patch of wallpaper anywhere in my humble abode, but that may change in the future.  I grew up with wallpaper and any kind of wallpaper always brings me back to the good ol' days...

I discovered the wonder that is color-it yourself wallpaper here on Nita's Blog: Mod Vintage Life.   
 
Source
Nita is having Open House Sunday today, do stop in. Her blog is chock-full of inspiration!  
(And weenies!)

I found this amazing-looking and yummy-sounding salmon recipe on Pinterest.  Filet of salmon with Jack Daniels glaze and onion rings.  Oh, my!
Click for recipe
The recipe is in Polish (I think), but if it entices you, I'm sure it can be translated using Google or Babelfish.  Google Translate used to be an automatic option for me on websites but ? I dunno I did something to my computer?  Seems like every time I download updates something happens. No matter. I'll tackle this recipe later.  For today, I'm just going to poach my salmon as it's a bit hot here in the Northeast today and I love cold poached salmon on a hot day!  

Enjoy your day!!!

~Sheri

1 comment:

  1. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!
    magic mushroom tea

    ReplyDelete